Tuesday, April 27, 2010



OK so I decided to do it....



I went to the Mall on Friday (April 23) and got my haircut. The style was sooooooooo cute in the book. Of course I walked out of there upset lol! It didn't look anything like the cut!! Ugh! Now I have to see how long it will take to grow back. I immediately called Bon. She wasn't there so I left a message...



"She cut off all my friggin' hair, I hate it!" (chuckles)



The next day at work, absolutely NOBODY noticed! lmaooo



So what did I do...



I called Bon again lol!



How can you get ALL your hair cut off and nobody notice!!?? We laughed so hard. OK maybe I overreacted! Maybe it wasn't sooooooooo bad. It'll grow back. I keep tellin myself that.



Today is Paul's birthday. I hope he got my cards. Not that they might mean anything to him at all. Well, I wished they did. It will probably hurt cuz he probably won't acknowledge them but at least I sent them.



I guess I should get back to work so I can do some tagging later. Oh, here's my latest and greatest ...






No comments:

Post a Comment