Monday, June 8, 2009

OK so I didn't die or anything...

OK the truth is out. I didn't die like I thought I was and I didn't even have another heart attack. THANK GOD! I did spend two days in the hospital and after having another heart cath, I feel pretty confident about my ticker for now. It's kind of a good thing...the heart cath, at least I know that my arteries haven't blocked back up. Too bad I can't go back every now and then and have them clean out the junk. Man, the medication is so expensive. If there was ever one thing I regret in my life, it would be that I didn't take better care of myself. No use crying over spilled milk right?


Today, I've made a decision about this blog...


I think I'm going to just use it to scribble on like diary. What the hell...since I don't have an actual diary and I'm at work all the time, I might as well. Truth is, I like the setup here and I don't want to delete it. Plus, I can post some tags here too. And talk shyt about people! lol Wait! Talking shyt about other people, by yourself...sounds kinda weird to me lol! Who cares!

What's that saying...if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there...you know what I mean...

Oh, well, anyway, back to tagging ...



No comments:

Post a Comment